The set of works on finishing window and door openings includes:
1. installation of a plastic sandwich panel around the perimeter of the window, using a starting profile (if necessary)
2. installation of a decorative corner
3. sealing under the window sill
4. sealing of external seams with waterproofing sealant “Stiz-A”
5. painting of external slopes with facade paint
Installation of plastic slopes does not require preliminary preparation of the rough opening.
Plastic slopes do not turn yellow. Special additives and stabilizers are introduced into the composition of PVC, so that in their natural state they do not emit harmful substances, are durable and resistant to ultraviolet radiation.